Information about Corona
Just like any other organization, CB keeps a close eye on developments around Corona. CB follows the guidelines of the Dutch and Belgian governments. We take additional measures when necessary.
At the moment, the following things are good to know:
- The measures have hardly any effect on our services for you. When this is the case, we will inform you. However, it is possible that you will have to wait a little longer on the phone.
- If your company is temporarily closed, please let our Customer Service department know as soon as possible.
- Our Customer Service department can be reached by e-mail from 8:00 to 18:00. By phone from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Drivers sign off themselves on their tablet or paper and no longer hand it over to the customer. This also applies to the drivers of our transport partners such as Audax and PostNL.
- We consult with external parties as much as possible digitally or by phone. Guided tours at CB are suspended.
- Our Hulpmiddelbezorgd.nl section for the supply of medical devices falls under the vital processes as indicated by the government.
- CB has a crisis team and a risk management plan and continuously monitors developments.
- External drivers are allowed to deliver but not to our premises. Mobile toilets are provided.
- We understand from our logistics partners that deliveries in Spain cannot always be guaranteed. Parcel shipping to Italy is possible again.
- In addition, we take internal measures to limit risks, such as spreading departments and closing the company restaurant.
As soon as new measures are taken or our service changes, you will find the information on this page. It goes without saying that we are always in direct contact with our customers and suppliers for questions, solutions and alternatives.